|Salary:||Up to £24,000 plus fantastic benefits|
|Published:||24 days ago|
We are the local experts
We're regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores. As part of the Grafton Group we have the stability and support of a leader in the field of Building Materials and DIY Retail.
Visual Merchandiser - Let’s paint the picture for you!
Our Visual Merchandising team has been delivering several outstanding refits, rebrands and improvements to our stores across London in the last two years.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will:
- Create the best possible customer journey in each store through maximising display opportunities and space, working to plans to improve the store visually
- Gain an understanding of the different product lines and SKUs, making commercial recommendations to teams to maximise sales in each store
- Be the frontline in communicating the strategy and thought process to colleagues and store management teams across the business, educating them about merchandising principles
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales
Visual Merchandiser - What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
You’ll have previous experience within a VM role, preferably within a DIY or trade retail environment.
You'll also have a thorough understanding of visual merchandising principles, this is a hands-on role where planograms are not used day-to-day, so an ability to think outside the box is essential.
Flexibility is a must as the Visual Merchandising team support and work across London – we will pay for travel expenses!
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Travel subsidised in zones 1-6
- 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Refer a friend
- Cycle to work scheme
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Stock Control Assistant - Old Kent Road
Job location: Old Kent Road Job salary: Starting rate £21,424 pro rata (£10.30 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Inventory Specialist
Job location: Tallaght Job salary: 28000 to 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& G...
- Team Leader - Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: 31000 to 35000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs