|Salary:||Up to £40,000 plus fantastic benefits|
|Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are the local experts!
We’re regarded as the most helpful decorating and DIY retail brand, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores across London.
We have a number of Store Manager roles across all of our stores and you can find out list of stores on our website https://leylandsdm.co.uk/amlocator/.
Our business is growing and we're keen to find outstanding retail Store Managers to lead our teams and support our future growth; becoming local experts that are trusted and relied upon by our loyal customers. Our superb training plan will set you up to succeed so you're ready to be captain of your ship.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
The Store Manager role in Leyland SDM has evolved; our managers are leading highly knowledgeable teams in delivering outstanding service to both trade and retail customers day in, day out.
Our store experience and team cultures are underpinned by our values, and are vital to continue our strong performance. Our Store Managers play a key role in making this happen.
You’ll be driving and motivating your team to deliver exceptional standards in everything we do.
As a Store Manager you’ll also:
- Lead, manage and coach colleagues and teams to create a ‘winning’ store culture, ensuring all colleagues are local experts; able to provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure key store compliances are being met; including stock control, health and safety, and people rostering
- Lead the way in ensuring store standards are consistently at the highest level
- Liaise and keep in contact with key account customers
- Manage people responsibilities – Recruitment, HR, probation/people reviews and reward and recognition
- Work with the wider business to improve the store brand and presence within London communities
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
You’ll have a great track record in managing and leading teams in a customer facing retail environment, and a strong commercial mind. Organising and planning will be second nature to you – an interest in DIY is always handy!
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
Brilliant annual bonus opportunity
30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
Pension with competitive contributions
Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
Company sick pay
Health Cash plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
Refer a friend scheme
Cycle to work scheme
100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Team Leader Blanchardstown
Job location: Blanchardstown Job salary: €32-35K
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Order Picker - Portsmouth
Job location: Portsmouth Job salary: Starting rate £22,620 pro rata (£11.60 p/h)
The Job Working as part of a team providing ex...
- Replenishment Specialist - Naas Road
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's; the market leader DIY, Home and Garde...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs