|3 months ago
Stock Controller- Ballysimon
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
As our Stock Controller, you'll be the master of our inventory, ensuring everything is in its right place. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you'll perform daily cycle counting, investigate variances, and oversee stock takes in your branch.
What We Need From You:
- Knowledge of customer and supplier return systems and procedures
- Excellent IT literacy with an ability to efficiently learn new systems
- Good product knowledge of Building/Plumbing Materials
- Knowledge of internal systems including Goods Inwards (a big plus!)
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise effectively
- Maintaining maximum level of daily counts
- Prompt input and compliance with procedures for daily goods inwards
- Updating & maintaining accuracy of our computer-based stock management system
- Investigating all shortages / overages
- Reporting to Branch Manager on high-value items with variances
- Identifying aged and slow-moving stock
- Liaising with various teams for changes on dockets, maintaining neat & tidy stocks, and forward planning of counts
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary and a fantastic work environment.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme, Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme, Colleague Saving Scheme, Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
CHAD22IE - H
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties
- Order Picker - Delivery Hub, Birmingham
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: Starting rate £21,450 pro rata (£11.00 p/h)
The Job Working as part of a team providing ex...
- Retail Deputy Manager - Sandyford
Job location: Sandyford Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Store Manager
Job location: Job salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbi...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs