|Salary:||£22-25K dependent on experience|
|Published:||about 1 year ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchant? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us support our ever growing branch network who serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work, however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- Receive and announce telephone calls with a professional and pleasant attitude.
- Check post daily and distribute accurately and efficiently.
- Book and raise purchase orders for hotel accommodation, stationery and store support in line with company procedures.
- Welcome visitors with a pleasant and friendly attitude.
- Ensure all visitors sign in the visitor’s book and are given a company badge.
- Sending out the external post daily using the franking machine
- Checking deliveries and informing people of their arrival.
- Keeping the store room tidy and conduct regular audits of stationary to ensure stock availability.
- Help and assist the general upkeep of the Support Centre building.
- Admin duties and support for Senior Managers and Support Centre departments as well as supporting an deputising for the Office Manager.
- Any other duties as reasonable, as and when required
Our customers rightly demand great service, but they love a bit of banter too. You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work with others, resourceful with drive and enthusiasm.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- Team Leader Blanchardstown
Job location: Blanchardstown Job salary: €32-35K
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Order Picker - Portsmouth
Job location: Portsmouth Job salary: Starting rate £22,620 pro rata (£11.60 p/h)
The Job Working as part of a team providing ex...
- Replenishment Specialist - Naas Road
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's; the market leader DIY, Home and Garde...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs