|Salary:||Up to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits|
|Published:||21 days ago|
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you an experienced marketing professional with skills across retail and digital? Are you ready for the next step in your marketing career? Yes? Then we may have just the right role for you…
We are regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores, serving the trade and retail customers. We are looking to develop our marketing to grow sales within retail stores, increase our trade customers and improve our online presence.
At Leyland SDM, we are proud of our specialist DIY and Decorating product knowledge we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled **Marketing Manager**to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more.
This role is a great opportunity to support a growing trade and retail DIY business in London. You will help implement a new marketing strategy and develop the marketing department to support the rapid growth of this business both in store and online. You will be landing exciting new projects aimed at enhancing the customer journey and increasing the visibility of this amazing brand.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Previous Management/Supervisory experience.
- Commercial awareness of the impact of marketing actions
- Experience in Acquisition, Conversion and Retention marketing tactics
- B2B and B2C marketing experience.
- Excellent understanding of traditional and digital marketing methods and strategies.
- Strong understanding of branding concepts such as tone of voice, personality, attributes, values and positioning.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Experience in implementing new projects and platforms to enhance marketing performance
- Passionate about marketing with understanding of data and analytics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a closely relevant field or relevant experience within similar businesses
In return, you can expect:
Annual bonus opportunity of up to 17.5% of salary
33 days holiday a year (includes public holidays)
Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
Generous pension contributions
Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
Share saving scheme into our parent company, Grafton Group
Company sick pay
Cycle to Work scheme
100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Kitchen Sales Advisor - Navan
Job location: Navan Job salary: 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Plant Hire Fitter - Castlebar
Job location: Castlebar
Hire Fitter Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwic...
- Branch manager - Sligo
Job location: Dublin
Branch Manager Reporting to the Regional Dire...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs