|Published:||2 months ago|
Kitchen Designer - Deansgrange
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
As Kitchen Sales Designer, you will work closely with our customers to create exceptional computer aided designs which include appliances, fixtures and fittings. This is a target driven role with a high level of customer service and sales acumen required.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a Kitchen Design role
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of Fusion 2020 or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
- To assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs for kitchens and wardrobes
- Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
- Proactively generate customer leads and enquires
- Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion
- Producing accurate quotations
- Achieve defined sales and margin targets
- Create brand loyalty and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Maintain showroom standards throughout the display
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong sales skills and negotiation skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Target driven with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- A positive attitude
- IT literacy and the ability to handle analytical data
- Experience in Fusion 2020, CAD or similar
- Branch Colleagues
- Branch Manager
- Regional Director
- Support Office team
- Customers & Suppliers
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties.
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs