|£13.61 an hour plus fantastic benefits
|10 months ago
Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbing, electrical, woodwork & DIY materials from our 33 high street stores across London, supported by our central support team and distribution centre in Wembley. We are currently on an exciting journey and have some very ambitious growth plans.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
You'll be driving and delivering products from our Central Warehouse in a safe, timely manner, supporting with getting the products and cages safely into stores. With no Saturday working and only working 1 Sunday a month, this could be a great opportunity for you to get some work life balance.
What key skills and experience are we looking for?
You'll have previous experience driving in and around central London and hold the relevant licenses
Can do attitude - We work better together, going the extra mile every day for each other
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
* Annual bonus opportunity
* Free parking a short walk from our support centre in Wembley
* 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
* Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
* Pension with competitive contributions
* Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
* Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
* Company sick pay
* Life assurance
* Refer a friend scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Order Picker - Delivery Hub, Birmingham
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: Starting rate £21,450 pro rata (£11.00 p/h)
The Job Working as part of a team providing ex...
- Retail Deputy Manager - Sandyford
Job location: Sandyford Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Store Manager
Job location: Job salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbi...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs