|Salary:||£32-36K dependent on experience|
|Published:||24 days ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchant? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us support our ever growing branch network who serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work, however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- Delivering daily reporting to the branch network.
- Working with the wider BI team to help drive company reporting strategy.
- Supporting marketing comms by providing mailing/SMS/email lists and subsequent analysis.
- Analysing Customer Contact Management campaigns.
- Liaising with other departments and Branch Management staff.
- Supporting the reporting needs of the wider Marketing Department and other Departments where necessary.
- Presentation of data to Branch through Director level colleagues
- Travelling to branches a periodic necessity to deliver data workshops.
- Making complex data easily digestible and actionable.
- Advanced Excel skills essential, Working Experience of SQL required, VBA/VB experience essential, SSMS / Visual Studio experience desired
- Awareness of Python, R, MDX, DAX, Azure an advantage
- Power BI knowledge an advantage
- Experience in a similar role is a must.
Our customers rightly demand great service, but they love a bit of banter too. You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work with others, resourceful with drive and enthusiasm.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- Kitchen Sales Advisor - Navan
Job location: Navan Job salary: 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Plant Hire Fitter - Castlebar
Job location: Castlebar
Hire Fitter Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwic...
- Branch manager - Sligo
Job location: Dublin
Branch Manager Reporting to the Regional Dire...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs