|Published:||about 1 year ago|
Branch Manager – Davies Sallynoggin
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Branch Manager is responsible for all the daily functions within the branch. The successful appointee will be instrumental in developing a branch business plan and overseeing the daily implementation of the business plan in order to achieve branch revenue, sales, margin and service goals.
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous Management experience essential (2-3 years in a similar position)
* Previous experience managing a Heating & Plumbing Merchant or Department would be a distinct advantage
* A strong understanding of the Heating & Plumbing and Sanitary Ware markets would be desirable.
* Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
* Third level degree in a commercial discipline is desirable but not essential
* Ensuring that the sales team provide a friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
* Have an understanding of basic account management, cost controls and computers.
* Working with Davies Senior Management Team and external sales representatives to deliver monthly growth targets and development objectives
* Work closely with Davies Managing Director to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also ensure that standards are met for service excellence
* Maintain thorough knowledge of Davies Group and competitor products/services to maximise sales and service opportunities
* Improve the performance of the Branch across a number of key performance measures
* Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
* Generate a culture of continuous improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm and drive
* Maintaining a clean, well-organised and properly merchandised store at all times
* Ensuring that all policies, procedures and controls are followed at all times
* Branch administration
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong ability to negotiate obstacles
* An understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Excellent people management skills
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* To enjoy working with people
* Strategic Planning
* Problem Solving
* Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
* Tact and diplomacy
* Managing Director
* Davies Senior Leadership Team
* Davies Finance Departments
* Customers & Suppliers
* Branch Colleagues
* Full time 40 Hours
* Working week Monday to Friday, may be required to take part in the Saturday roster
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs