|Salary:||Up to £25,000 per annum plus funded apprenticeship|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbing, electrical, woodwork & DIY materials. We have 33 high street stores across London, supported by our central support team and distribution centre in Wembley. We are currently on an exciting journey and have some very ambitious growth plans.
What is the role about?
We are proud to be offering this role as an Apprenticeship through Imperial College London. The Junior Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Data Analyst in providing up-to-date, accurate and relevant data analysis for the organisation. A lot of your time will be focusing on running existing weekly and monthly reports. You will be responsible for collecting and analysing numerical information for further presentation using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports as appropriate.
What will you be doing?
* Produce regular business reports.
* Support the Data Analyst in working with the management team to create a prioritised list of needs for each business segment.
* Collect and organise data from various sources, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
* Use data to create models that depict trends in the business.
What Skills & Experience will you need to have?
* Problem solving abilities
* Logical and methodical approach to work
* Excellent Excel skills (complex formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables and charts)
* High attention to detail
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Excellent maths skills
* Able to work to strict deadlines
* Good written and spoken communication abilities
How will performance in the role be measured?
* Timely production of accurate data
* Delivery of simple solutions to business reporting needs
* Working collaboratively with other departments
* Working in partnership with Data Analyst
On top of an attractive salary, we have an excellent benefits package on offer:
* Fully funded apprenticeship
* Hybrid working (3 days in the office, including your apprenticeship study day)
* Generous bonus opportunity
* 33 days holiday a year (includes public holidays)
* Generous Company Pension contributions
* Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
* Health Cashplan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
* Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
* Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Leave
* Travel allowance
* Paid time off for Volunteering
* Company sick pay
* Life assurance
* Cycle2work scheme
* 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
If this sounds like an opportunity too good to miss, we want to hear from you!
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs