|Salary:||28000 to 31000|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as one of the Top 75 Best Workplaces in Europe by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We are currently recruiting for a Buying Administrator to join our Commercial Team.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office packages especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A great teammate with a passion to work closely with other departments, stores and partners to resolve queries and ensure efficiency in your category.
- Highly organized and ability to work with time-sensitive tasks on your own initiative.
- Previous administrative experience
Main role responsibilities include:
- Owning the supplier price file and deal with any price queries that arise
- Listing new product lines, processing purchase orders and ensuring timely deliveries for promotional and seasonal lines.
- Ensuring that all Repak packaging and space planning information is updated onto the system.
- Updating the promotional folder with all the relevant information that our Marketing colleagues require.
- Dealing with suppliers regarding purchase orders, packaging style, shipping marks and setting up Letters of Credit
- Tracking containers and chasing suppliers to ensure that our stock is shipped when we want it to be.
- Checking container arrivals and ensuring that the accurate duty rates have been paid. Booking containers onto our systems and allocating stock as the need arises
Our benefits include
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
Base Salary: €26,000 to €28,000
Annual Bonus: €2,600 to €2,800
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Stock Control Assistant - Old Kent Road
Job location: Old Kent Road Job salary: Starting rate £21,424 pro rata (£10.30 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Inventory Specialist
Job location: Tallaght Job salary: 28000 to 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& G...
- Team Leader - Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: 31000 to 35000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs