|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies, Proline & Telfords.
Talent Acquisition Specialist required to join a fast-paced recruitment environment. A key deliverable of the role will be to implement and embed a recruitment strategy for our growing business with daily end-to-end management of the recruitment cycle and strategy whilst building and supporting a strong employer brand.
Knowledge & Experience
Suitable for someone who:
* Has excellent internal customer and business focus
* Can concentrate on the day-to-day talent activities whilst managing the new recruitment project
* Always looking for opportunities in continuous improvement
* Has managed HR projects to meet operational/service improvements, resolving issues and delivering objectives
* Is comfortable working in fast paced environment whilst the department is in a state of change
* Operates on a quarterly basis whilst balancing short- and medium-term opportunities in line with current business position and respective targets
* Is a strong decision maker – skilled at making good and timely decisions to keep the recruitment process moving forward
* Experience building a strong Employer Brand
- Design and deliver a recruitment strategy to include the implementation of a candidate management system and longer term roll out of Corehr recruitment module in line with the resourcing strategy as agreed with the Head of HR
- Management of all aspects of the day to day recruitment and selections needs for the business, support hiring managers in the branch network & head office with guidance and advice to on the most appropriate approach to fill their vacancy
- End-to-end recruitment cycle facilitation to include scheduling interviews, applying relevant selection tools as required, appropriate references checks, negotiating job offers etc.
- Proactively search for potential candidates through internal advertising channel; unsolicited CV database; conducting detailed industry searches; identifying & approaching suitably qualified professionals; to identify appropriate talent
- Establish and manage a strong candidate sourcing programme for both active and passive candidates
- Manage the external recruitment channels with a continuous pipeline of candidates for current and future roles
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of our business needs
- Ensure all recruitment activity is to appropriate standards and that all new recruits have the appropriate behaviours/attitude as well as the right technical skills/knowledge
- Design & deliver recruitment training to managers to ensure they select appropriate caliber people using methods in line with the recruitment and other appropriate policies
- Preparation of reports on recruitment pipeline, provide insights into the recruitment picture including costs and non-compliance in the respective branches / head office departments
- Promote the company as an employer of choice and consistently enhance our employer branding
* Must have 3-4 years’ experience in a HR Department with specific experience as a recruitment specialist, preferably with in-house recruitment experience
* Completed a third level HR related degree or relevant professional qualification
* Successful Track record of managing the recruitment life cycle across multiple sites (not large numbers in one location)
* Ability to attract the best talent to meet our current business needs and achieve results
* Detailed knowledge of applicant tracking systems
* Experience in using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with external recruitment partners
* Excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
* Thrives in a fast paced, pragmatic environment
* Have strong commercial flair with a high interest in professional development in HR
* Hiring Managers
* Management Team
* HR Team
What’s in it for you?
- Full time 39-hour contract, Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Company healthcare and pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Educational assistance programme
- Internal leadership development programme
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs