|Salary:||60000 to 70000|
|Published:||21 days ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplaces for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We are looking for a Store Manager to help grow and develop our team in Carlow. We are seeking a motivated individual to help develop and encourage our colleagues throughout their day-to-day duties and challenges while supporting the business needs. The successful candidate will combine phenomenal leadership, excellent in-store service and standards to build a strong brand position locally and to increase our customer base and profitability. You will build and implement a store business plan that combines local priorities with the central guidance from our support office team, to deliver a coherent and consistent message to our customers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Develops future leaders and works with succession plans
- 5+ years retail management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of leading and developing a team of 30+ colleagues.
- Experience managing profit and loss accounts with responsibility for the achievement of targets & business objectives.
- An authentic leader who creates an environment where everybody can be themselves and do their best work. You will be experienced at supporting and mentoring store teams to deliver growth and business initiatives aligned to our strategy.
- A superb communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage colleagues in the message being communicated.
- Ability to influence and engage with all levels of an organization.
- Understands the benefits of having a highly engaged team and leads a culture in-store.
- Places a value on innovation and trying new ideas
- Recognises the importance of diversity of thought and backgrounds as key factors for teams to operate at their best.
- Full time 39-hour contract
- Working week 5 out of 7 days; every second weekend and Bank holiday required
Our benefits include
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs