|Salary:||60000 to 65000|
|Published:||17 days ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women! We are also listed as one of the 75 Best Large Workplaces in Europe and are recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We are seeking an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join our Support Office team. The successful candidate will report to the Chief People Officer.
Our ideal candidate:
* An authentic and collaborative leader
* Is comfortable and adept at crafting training strategy for a large retail business.
* Values innovation and efficiency. You will be curious by nature, with experience of balancing multiple priorities at once.
* Has experience in developing learning plans with a blended approach that is supported by learning technology.
* Event Management and/or Project Management experience would be a plus.
Main role responsibilities include:
* Working collaboratively with partners in other departments to Review, Design and Implement a continuous Learning & Development Framework for colleagues at all stages of their career with Woodie’s.
* Achieving consensus for the L&D agenda through collaboration with the wider business.
* Ensuring that we remain compliant with our Mandatory & Legislative training requirements at all times
* Planning and delivering Events, Processes and Initiatives that continue to facilitate an environment of Learning, Recognition & Appreciation
* Delivering & implementing impactful and measurable learning strategies that include reporting on Compliance, Attendance/Participation and return-on-investment.
* Provide Leadership and on-going coaching & development for our Learning & Development Specialist.
* Managing the L&D budget for the company
* Supporting with wider HR or Company initiatives and projects as required.
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days on-site in Tallaght and 2 days remote-working each week)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Parental leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Stock Control Assistant - Old Kent Road
Job location: Old Kent Road Job salary: Starting rate £21,424 pro rata (£10.30 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Inventory Specialist
Job location: Tallaght Job salary: 28000 to 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& G...
- Team Leader - Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: 31000 to 35000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs