|Published:||3 months ago|
Kitchen Sales Manager
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
Report to the Panelling Centre Senior Leadership Team, the Kitchen Sales Manager is responsible for supporting and engaging with a team of Sales/Design Consultants, helping to develop, motivate, drive and grow our business. To support the store/branch management teams to deliver our strategic objectives for the showroom business. Accountable for delivering sales and margin targets through our teams of Sales/Design consultants by manging and coaching these teams. The role is a hybrid field-based role across Woodies & the Chadwicks Group and will also include scheduled days in our support office and supplier premises.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' retail experience.
- Experience leading teams of 20+ in a target-driven environment.
- Sales Management experience in a kitchen showroom business is a distinct advantage.
- Working with Commercial teams and key suppliers to ensure a consistent best-in-class customer experience throughout our showrooms and stores/branches.
- Provide effective leadership to our nationwide team of Kitchen Designers through effective coaching, mentoring & feedback.
- Collaborate with our kitchen supplier, stores/branches and regional managers to identify new opportunities and to develop a kitchen sales strategy that supports our overall business goals and objectives.
- Monitor performance versus target across the Woodies and the Chadwicks Group, settings objectives at a store/branch level and on an individual basis.
- Work closely with the Operations and HR teams to attract the best talent and to identify and agree a support plan to address any performance challenges with Design Consultants.
- Develop a strong link with the Marketing Team to attract new customers via effective marketing plans.
- Support with the resolution of any customer care issues; learning from these and working with key partners to prevent recurring issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record in effectively developing key working relationships.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Comfortable at developing strategy for a nationwide sales channel.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective team working and networking skills.
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Target driven with the ability to think strategically.
- A positive attitude.
- IT literacy and the ability to handle analytical data.
Team & KPIs
- Team Size – 20+
- KPIs – Profit; Return on sales; Colleague engagement; and Operational productivity and performance.
- Permanent full time.
- Full time 39-hour contract.
- Working week, Monday to Friday (Hybrid working between Woodies and the Chadwicks Group), weekend work maybe necessary on occasion.
Our Benefits Include
- Level 4 Role
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Competitive Performance Related Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs