|Salary:||£40-50K dependent on experience|
|Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with a track record of managing multiple end to end IT projects. Previous experience in a retail or a supply chain environment would be favourable.
- You will need good IT skills, excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and be a team player.
- Good working knowledge of project lifecycle, techniques and methodologies (agile and waterfall)
- Experienced project manager with proven track-record of successfully delivering IT projects to time and cost
- Able to work with the business sponsor and mobilise business and IT teams to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships, including at leadership level
- Experience of leading and managing project teams
- Have the ability to make things happen, a hands-on approach, delivery focused with an emphasis on practical results
- Able to rationalise potential issues and provide solutions
- Can prioritise, multi-task and plan effectively
- Experienced in corporate governance of project management
The size of the IT footprint at Selco is growing and we need an experienced IT Project Manager to join the team. You will be part of a supportive and collaborative team that is a programme of change at Selco.
Your normal working week will be 40 hours Monday to Friday, however you will be required to provide some evening and weekend working to support the deployment of change, so flexibility is needed.
- Produce a project plan and provide required reporting
- Manage risks, issues and changes, escalating as appropriate
- Understand commercial drivers and business strategy to ensure appropriate project prioritisation
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, provide communication strategies, ensure business ownership
- Identify resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities, including third parties
- Day to day management of operational aspects of the project and scope
- Provide guidance to project teams and communication with Stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure organisational procedures, project methodologies/standards and best practice are adhered to
- Control and report on all project expenditure in accordance with corporate governance processes
- Facilitate formal handover to the business sponsor and support teams
- Ensure business objectives are met, the business change is managed, and the benefits are realised
- Ensure effective project closure (including capturing lessons learned)
We’re getting bigger by the year and, with new branches opening nationwide and more investment in our IT systems it’s a great time to join and help build our IT delivery team.
We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, free health cash plan scheme, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work, free Life Assurance, free Health Cash Plan and a free GP Helpline.
- Kitchen Sales Advisor - Navan
Job location: Navan Job salary: 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Plant Hire Fitter - Castlebar
Job location: Castlebar
Hire Fitter Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwic...
- Branch manager - Sligo
Job location: Dublin
Branch Manager Reporting to the Regional Dire...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs