|Salary:||28000 to 30000|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We have an opportunity to join our Merchandising Team as an Inventory Specialist.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to build excellent working relationships
- Extraordinary organizational skills and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel
- Passion and aim for continuous process improvement
Main role responsibilities include:
- Support the Category Merchandiser in identifying fulfillment, allocation, and stock strategies to improve availability and inventory productivity.
- Analyse and forecast in-season sales. Review forecast and recommend actions to improve accuracy.
- Create purchase orders to suppliers within category Open to Buy.
- Monitor supplier’s On-Time-In-Full performance and highlight any concerns to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to guarantee that inventory inbound and outbound is in line with planned capacity.
- Liaise with the Space Planning team to ensure that planograms are aligned with sales and inventory targets.
- Identify slow selling products and recommend exit plan for discontinued products.
- Identify current and potential product shortages, develop, and implement recovery, advise key partners of status and recovery plans.
- Monitor and evaluate actively the Out-of-Stock report.
- Provide and implement recommendations and actions to ensure we address OOS root causes.
Our benefits include:
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Wellness Initiatives
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
Base Salary: €28,000
Annual Bonus: €2,600 to €2,800
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs