|Salary:||Up to £55,000|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbing, electrical, woodwork & DIY materials. We have 33 high street stores across London, supported by our central support team and distribution centre in Wembley.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
We pride ourselves on offering quality products and expert advice to DIY enthusiasts and professional builders alike. At the heart of our success is our passionate team, and we are currently seeking a talented individual to join us in the pivotal role of HR People Partner who will be responsible for providing a supportive, pragmatic and excellent generalist HR service to all people and stakeholders across the business.
What will you be doing?
Provide support and work closely with key leaders and managers to ensure the successful execution of HR initiatives including:
Learning & Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Charity & Community Support
Support in the provision of a proactive first line advice, assistance and guidance to business colleagues and managers in all areas of Company policy, procedures, legislation including the review, development and implementation of Company policies & procedures.
* Leverage data and analytics to drive HR strategy and solutions. Review and interpretation of data that provides insight and added value to the business and supporting management to develop action plans to address results.
- Manage and develop colleague reward and recognition, raising awareness of colleague benefits to ensure everyone maximises on what is on offer and identify opportunities to improve reward and recognition across the business and implement any new initiatives.
* Support managers and colleagues with change initiatives as the business evolves and grows.
What Skills and Experience will you need to have?
- Previous proven experience in a HR Manager/HR People Partner role in retail or multi-site business (ideally CIPD)
* Ability to develop strong relationships and influence a range of stakeholders.
* Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and other IT systems, in particular HR/Payroll solutions
* Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
* Takes responsibility for own workload and is proud to do a good job, whilst also being aware of, and supporting, the overall team priorities and workload
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
* The ability to work effectively within a small/close team
* A high level of accuracy within a fast-paced and pressurised environment with a positive can-do attitude
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How will we reward you?
* Competitive salary and very generous bonus opportunity
* Hybrid working
* Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
* Enhanced Maternity/paternity leave
* Health cash plan - claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
* Employee discounts on our own products
* Training and management opportunities/ apprenticeships
* Company sick pay
* Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
* Early Pay – the ability to withdraw your salary in advance
* Paid time off for Volunteering
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
In addition, you will be working for a well-established, successful, and growing company in the heart of the trade. If you are passionate about customer service and are looking to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs