|Published:||25 days ago|
Chadwicks Group are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR advisor to join our growing team at our Dublin Support Office. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will support all day-to-day HR activities and current HR projects! In this permanent position, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to shape the HR and People agenda for Chadwick’s Group while gaining multi-site HR experience in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise, coach and support branches through ER/IR processes.
- Managing end to end recruitment process including advertising, reviewing and screening CVs, co-ordinating interviews, drawing up offers of employment, reference checking, transfers/amendments, and inductions.
- Managing all HR administration/employee files/daily queries
- Communicate and respond to colleague queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism records.
- Updating Company policies and procedures when required.
- Responsible for employee letters, recruitment letters and ad hoc administrative duties.
- Providing HR advice and support to Managers.
- Assisting with Projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years HR/ER experience in an advisor role
- Third level qualification in Business or HR
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administrative experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances.
- Be a team player with a friendly, approachable personality.
- Must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive can do approach and flexible work attitude.
- Solid understanding of main employee relations legislation and disciplinary procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Full time 39-hour contract, Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Company healthcare and pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Educational assistance programme
- Internal leadership development programme
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs