|Published:||19 days ago|
Woodie's; the market leader DIY, Home and Garden Retailer in Ireland and official “Great Place to Work” are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic & friendly Horticulturist to join our expanding team in Blackpool. If you would like the opportunity to grow in your career and with a company that will recognise and support you every step of the way, then Woodie's is for you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant qualification and/or work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the establishment and maintenance of plants, pruning, fertilizing, pests and diseases
- Ability to use a variety of horticulture tools and equipment
- Experience working with and monitoring annual budgets
- Independent decision-making and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to perform physically demanding work
- Must have passion, initiative, responsibility and pride in what you do.
- Support the delivery of the store budget for each period and achieving sales and waste targets to budget.
- Maintain the Garden Centre to the highest standards
- Responsible for ordering of stock in the Garden Centre
- Responsible for the management of waste in the Garden Centre
- Delivering exceptional customer service by focusing on the things that matters to customers.
- Deliver expert advice and service to our customers
- Positively interact and communicate with our customers.
- Merchandising Stock to company principles
- Maintain and seek to improve excellent levels of products knowledge
- Actively engage with training plans and mandatory training across skills and products
Contract: Full time 39 hours per week
Our Benefits include:
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- Plumbing & Heating Sales Representative - Gorey/Bray
Plumbing & Heating Senior Sales Representa...
- Retail Manager - Bray
Job location: Bray
Retail Manager Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chad...
- Sales Representative - Carlow
Job location: Carlow
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs