|Salary:||Up to £11.95 per hour plus fantastic benefits|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Customer Service Advisor
We are the local experts!
We’re regarded as the most helpful decorating and DIY retail brand, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores across London.
We have a number of Customer Service Advisor roles across all of our stores covering both full and part time and we are looking for candidates who are fully flexible. You can find a list of stores on our website https://leylandsdm.co.uk/amlocator/.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
We do retail differently! As a Customer Service Advisor at Leyland SDM you'll be viewed by our loyal customers as a local expert. You’ll be assisting trade and retail customers with all their DIY, decorating and building material needs; offering advice and guidance on a vast range of products and services. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in DIY retail before, you’ll receive all the training you need to support you in becoming our next local expert!
Our environments are very sociable and whether we're mixing paint, providing outstanding service at the tills, managing deliveries or keeping the store looking its best, we do it with enthusiasm.
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
- Confident communication skills – You’ll be interacting with customers everyday
- Can-do attitude - We work better together, going the extra mile every day for each other, and for our customers
- Appetite to learn – Whether it's the products we sell, mixing paint, our other in-store services and procedures – the opportunities to learn will be endless!
- Previous customer facing experience - Whether that’s from other retailers or hospitality
- Flexibility – Our stores are open 7 days a week, with opening times generally from 6:30am – 7pm with reduced hours at the weekends
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Career Development
- 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Stock Control Assistant - Old Kent Road
Job location: Old Kent Road Job salary: Starting rate £21,424 pro rata (£10.30 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Inventory Specialist
Job location: Tallaght Job salary: 28000 to 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& G...
- Team Leader - Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: 31000 to 35000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs