|Published:||19 days ago|
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies, Proline & Telfords.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will play an integral role in the execution of our marketing strategy in Chadwicks Group.
Experience & Qualifications
- Third Level Marketing qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing Role in a B2B or Retail environment
- Ability to interpret analytical data and create data visualisation reports
- Budget management
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & achieve tight deadlines
- Experience in retail store development
- Copywriting/editing and/or photography
* Instore brand activation. Responsible for development and implementation of all instore customer communications
* Innovation- delivery of best in class store formats to include full branch refurbishments along with ongoing point of sale development.
* Manage comprehensive branch relaunch plans to drive sales and customer experience, including advertising, PR and launch day activities
* Coordinate regular Market Research to gain insights into the latest trends and customer experience
* CX Marketing Champion – day to day management of the CX programme, including CSAT reporting, analysis & insights
* Lead the Customer Experience agenda from Marketing
* Liaise with third party agencies including print, design, PR, media and research
* Monthly budget reporting
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and suppliers to promote new products in-store
* Support local branch Marketing requirements
* Support the Digital team with influencer activity
* Manage signage requirements for Sponsorship and CSR activities, including DIY SOS, IWA and Sustainability
Essential Competencies & Requirements
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Full Irish Driver License
* Branch Colleagues
* Marketing Team
* Customers & Suppliers
* Category Management
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Team Leader - Lucan
Job location: Lucan Job salary: 30200
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- HGV Driver - Wembley
Job location: London Job salary: £37,400 p/a (£16.00 p/h)
About UsFancy developing your career with the U...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs