|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We have an opportunity to join our Marketing Team as a Brand & Communication Executive.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who is interested in building a career in Marketing by working hard and gaining invaluable, on the job experience. The role reports to the Brand & Communications Manager and guarantees variety in the day-to-day work.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years + experience in a consumer marketing role, preferably in retail or FMCG
- Have excellent attention to detail and demonstrated organisational skills
- Is a collaborative individual and a team player
- Adapts to changing business requirements with a flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be able to prioritise and plan workflow efficiently to meet the demands of a fast-paced retail environment
- A strong communicator that can participate in agency briefing
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in Marketing or Business
The candidate will support the Brand & Communications Manager in delivering an always on approach to ATL media and PR, and with brand creative
Support across B&C projects such as managing seasonal photoshoots, CSR campaigns including an annual charity fundraiser, consumer events, market research and employer brand initiatives
Manage an information cascade to the wider Marketing team to deliver consistency across the wider team’s activity and plans.
The candidate must be able to work collaboratively:
We take an inter-agency approach to delivery of the annual Marketing plan and work with multiple agencies, including Creative, Design, Media, Research and Brand Activation
Internally, we work closely with other teams, including Digital, HR and Commercial
Responsible for general administration, including POs and invoicing for the team
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working option (3 days on site in Tallaght and 2 days remote working each week)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Colleague discount
- Company pension
- Wellness initiatives
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted healthcare
- Flexi-wage – choose
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs