|Published:||11 months ago|
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder's merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies, Telfords, Proline & Sitetech.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Branch Manager is responsible for all of the daily functions within the branch. The successful appointee will be instrumental in developing a branch business plan and overseeing the daily implementation of the business plan in order to achieve branch revenue, sales and service goals.
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous Management experience essential
* Previous experience managing a busy builders providers would be a distinct advantage
* A strong understanding of the construction industry
* Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
* Third level degree in a commercial discipline is desirable but not essential
* Ensuring that the sales team provide a friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
* Have an understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Working with division managers and sales representatives to establish their monthly growth targets and development objectives
* Work closely with the Regional Director to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also ensure that standards are met for service excellence
* Maintain thorough knowledge of Chadwicks Group and competitor products/services to maximise sales and service opportunities
* Improve the performance of the Branch across a number of key performance measures
* Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
* Generate a culture of continued improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm and drive
* Maintaining a clean, well-organised and properly merchandised store at all times
* Ensuring that all policies, procedures and controls are followed at all times
* Branch administration
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong ability to negotiate obstacles
* An understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Excellent people management skills
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* To enjoy working with people
* Strategic Planning
* Problem Solving
* Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
* Tact and diplomacy
* Regional Director
* Operations Manager
* Support Office team
* Customers & Suppliers
* Leadership team
* Branch Colleagues
* Full time 39 hour contract
* Working week Monday to Friday, may be required to take part in the Saturday roster
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Kitchen Design Consultant - North Dublin
Job location: Job salary: DOE
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Job location: Dublin
Yard Supervisor - Heiton Steel - Clondalkin, Du...
- General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Job location: Dublin Job salary: 26,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 Part...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs