|Published:||16 days ago|
* Processing of incoming supplier invoices
* Allocating incoming cash from customers
* POD copies to key customers
* Copy invoices to customers
* Expense invoice processing
* Bank and Till reconciliations
* Previous experience of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable activities preferred
* Previous experience of a modern ERP system and is comfortable in that environment
* Good MS Office knowledge
* Confident oral communication skills
* Good written communication skills
* Attention to detail
Thinking Things Through
Problem Solving*: Getting to the root cause of problems and coming up with practical, commercial solutions.
Business & Customer Focus*: Works consistently in the best interests of customers and the business.
Taking responsibility for results*: Making things happen, going the extra mile to drive performance and standards.
Keeping on top of things*: Planning ahead and monitoring results to identify what needs to change.
Skilful Communication*: Communicating information clearly, openly and persuasively
Relationship Building*: Building positive relationships with colleagues and customers through respect, listening and teamwork.
Adapting to Change
Flexibility*: Updating skills and knowledge and responding positively to change.
Resilience*: Demonstrating calmness, confidence and perseverance in demanding situations.
Suitable for someone who‿
- Is happy in a routine and processing environment, but is willing and able to challenge the efficacy of the processes being followed and recommend changes.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs