|Contact name:||Chris Wilson|
|Published:||13 days ago|
Typical Tasks & Activities
- Receive and check off deliveries to the branch, highlighting any anomalies and ensuring secure, correct and timely storage of such deliveries in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring that customers are served promptly and efficiently at all times.
- Ensure that the yard and warehouse are kept tidy at all times, that stock is clearly identifiable and low stock levels highlighted to branch management where necessary to make sure certain products are available at all times.
- Assist with picking and loading of company vehicles.
- Actively safeguard against theft of goods or company property by being security conscious at all times.
- Work and communicate as a team member to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
- To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
Skills & Experience
- Must be tidy and organised with an eye for detail.
- Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g. relief driver, trade counter, sales duties
- Must be prepared to fully support the Branch at the bi-annual stock-take
- Have experience working within a Builder’s Merchants
- Hold a forklift truck licence
Our Winning Ways
Know Your Stuff
- Be the best at what you do and understand your customer
Don’t Walk Past a Problem
- Make it a safe place to be
- Ask for help if you need it
- Take action to get things sorted
Find a Better Way
- Think differently and share new ideas
- Make smart choice
- Listen with an open mind
- Respect everyone
- Keep your word
Team up and Beat the Competition
- Help others to be successful
- Celebrate achievements
- Work as one Grafton Team
Be our Customers’ Favourite
- Go the extra mile
- Be attentive
- Make them feel valued
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs