|Contact name:||David Read|
|Published:||16 days ago|
The role of Van Driver is to provide a timely, friendly and dependable delivery service to our customers. Act as an ambassador of the company, working as part of a team ensuring that our customers’ expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
Tasks & Activities:
- Provide an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service
- Ensure that the vehicle is road worthy by carrying out appropriate checks on a routine basis
- Ensure that the vehicle is driven and maintained in an appropriate and courteous manner and in line with legislation, health and safety guidelines and company policy
- Report any vehicle defects immediately to line/branch manager
- Ensure that any essential documents are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Build effective working relationships with customers
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly loaded onto the vehicle in line with health and safety procedures and proper documentation is completed prior to departure in order that goods can be tracked
- Ensure that delivery notes have correct signatures as per company policy
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious always
- To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company
Skills & Experience:
- Full manual driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good prioritisation skills
- Experience of working within a Builder’s Merchants
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs