|Location||Isle of Islay|
|Published:||16 days ago|
* Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
* Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin.
* Maintain a clean and effectively displayed work area in line with company policy.
* Ensure that company policies are followed at all times when producing paperwork associated with sales.
* Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
* Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
* Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
* Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times.
* Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs