|Published:||29 days ago|
Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Our main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Steel, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies, Telfords, Proline & Sitetech.
Reporting to the Head of Building Services you will be responsible for assisting in the provision of in-house project management, maintenance & surveying services to our trade businesses, and to our colleagues in Woodies DIY.
Knowledge & Experience
* Membership of the SCSI, RICS, CIOB or equivalent is desirable
* 3-5 years’ related experience and seeking further career development
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD essential
* Be organized and possess good administrative skills.
* Good knowledge of Planning & Building Regulations, Contract Administration and the construction process is also essential
* Ability to design, plan, manage and monitor your own projects from inception through to completion
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Liaise with Operations team to identify requirements & define scope of works
* Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets
* Be able to prepare detailed specifications, drawings and Tender enquiry documents
* Work with your colleagues on the Projects team.
* Coordinate and supervise Contractors.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Ensure compliance with current Building Control and Health and Safety regulations
* Ability to develop and maintain open collaborative relationships, generate trust, advocate and negotiate
* Be receptive to the viewpoints and concerns of others
* Be adaptable, flexible & innovative
* Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role
* Maintain confidentiality at all times
* Have tact and diplomacy
* Head of Building Services
* Group Head of Property
* Support Office & Branch Manager Teams
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible Working
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Plumbing & Heating Sales Representative - Gorey/Bray
Plumbing & Heating Senior Sales Representa...
- Retail Manager - Bray
Job location: Bray
Retail Manager Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chad...
- Sales Representative - Carlow
Job location: Carlow
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs