|Salary:||£35-40k dependent on experience|
|Published:||2 months ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchants? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work and at times a challenging environment however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- Helping to implement and then operate an advanced Demand and Supply Planning system
- Previous experience of an advanced Demand and Supply Planning system essential
- Supporting and Assisting other colleagues in the use of an Advanced Demand and Supply Planning system.
- Full Product Life Cycle management
- Collaborative working with teams from across the business to drive availability for our customers
Our customers rightly demand great service. You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work with others with keen analytic skills and attention to detail.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs