|Published:||13 days ago|
Woodie's is a 100% Irish owned store and a subsidiary of Grafton Group plc. We are the market leader in Ireland with thirty-five branches nationwide offering an extensive range of DIY products, Paints, Lighting, Homestyle, Housewares, Bathroom Accessories, Building, Kitchens, Bathrooms and Gardening products!!
We are currently looking for a Stock Replenishment Specialist to join our team in Swords.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in customer service or customer focused role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a background in logistics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage people in the message being communicated
- A can-do attitude and go the extra mile for our customers
Main role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accurately check off deliveries in line with company policy
- Proactive management of large volume stock levels
- Maintain paperwork and documentation in line with stock orders
- Book inter-store transfers and management of the warehouse
- Responsible for investigating stock issues
- Support the rest of the team when required
- Comply with health & safety regulations
- Maintain operational basic standards to ensure an effective and safe environment
- Deliver world class customer service to all customers
Rate of Pay: €11.53 per hour
Full time 39 -hour contract
Working week 5 out of 7 days ; weekend and Bank holiday work required
Generous Colleague Discount
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs