|Published:||19 days ago|
Showroom Sales Advisor - Davies Sallynoggin
As Davies Showroom Sales Advisor located at our Sallynoggin branch, you are responsible for providing sales support, design services to customers, architects & tradespeople to promote and support the sales of Davies Showroom products. Reporting to the Showroom Manager, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues and suppliers to find creative quality solutions for your customers and clients.
Knowledge & Experience
* Sales experience within the retail sector is preferable.
* Knowledge of bathroom, showers and sanitary components an advantage.
* Capable in delivering a tailored customer experience.
* The ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
* Great communication skills.
* Engage with end user customers whilst offering a professional start to finish sales experience.
* Promote the Company’s range of product portfolio to potential clients, architects & trades.
* Generate and follow up sales leads, enquiries and produce accurate quotations.
* Offer dependable aftersales service to customers while maximising product sales.
* Ensure the showroom is always showcased in the highest standard.
* Coordinate with warehouse and logistics to ensure on time, in full deliveries.
* Work closely with suppliers to ensure supply chain of the correct wares for customers at competitive rates.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Target driven with the ability to think creatively
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
* Strong sales, negotiation and analytical skills
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* A positive attitude
* Branch Manager
* Showroom Manager
* Purchasing Manager
* Branch Colleagues
* Customers & Suppliers
* Full time 40 hour contract
* Working week Monday to Friday, may be required to take part in the Saturday roster
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Plumbing & Heating Sales Representative - Gorey/Bray
Plumbing & Heating Senior Sales Representa...
- Retail Manager - Bray
Job location: Bray
Retail Manager Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chad...
- Sales Representative - Carlow
Job location: Carlow
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs