|Published:||13 days ago|
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Sam Hire, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords. The Chadwicks Group currently employs approximately 1,400 colleagues in over 50 locations.
The role of Showroom Manager is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers.
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous experience working in a busy builder providers
* A proven track record of achieving and exceeding both sales and margin targets
* Sales experience selling a broad range of products
* IT Literacy
* Selling a wide range of showroom products, including Sanitary Ware, Stoves, Doors & Floors.
* Maintaining a high standard in Showrooms.
* Merchandising & pricing of Showrooms.
* Developing showroom sales through working with Department Managers to ensure the displays are kept up to date & relevant
* Sourcing and ordering stock to ensure all customers orders / expectations are fulfilled to high standards.
* To assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs for kitchens and wardrobes
* Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
* Proactively generate customer leads and enquires
* Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion
* Producing accurate quotations
* Achieve defined sales and margin targets
* Create brand loyalty and maintain relationships with existing customers
* Effective team working
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* To enjoy working with people
* Tact and diplomacy
* Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
* Branch employees
* Branch Manager
* Regional Director
* Head Office team
* Sales Representative
* Customers & Suppliers
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs