|Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Provide an architecture & strategy service within Group IT; produce designs as required, design assurance, roadmap key products & services, and work with vendors and suppliers to gain any appropriate industry knowledge. Ensure that architectural diagramsdesigns are in existence & current for key servicesinfrastructure.
- Lead project work as required.
- Deputise for the Head of Group Technical Services when required i.e. representation in meetings, setting team priorities, decision making, governance.
- Monitoring Group IT incidents and requests with TOPdesk to keep SLA breaches to a minimum.
- Take on ownership of the Microsoft AzureO365 tenancy; setting the strategy, reviewing Microsoft upcoming changes and action accordingly, ensure healthy management of services, and that standards are being maintained.
- Enthusiastic and positive thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused – ability to understand the needs of customers.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining positive morale and providing clarity about competing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to successfully resolve conflicts, prioritise deliverables and build consensus across organisational boundaries.
- Proactive nature, forward thinking, positive disposition & flexible.
- Excellent documentation and process management skills.
- Team player.
Technical Skills and Experience
Expert working knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting the following Microsoft technology:
Windows Server, VMWare and Hyper-V.
Active Directory and DNS.
Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
Office 365 – management of cloud tenancy configuration.
Excellent working knowledge and experience in network management and support of the network technology deployed within Group IT’s area of responsibility.
Experience with Veeam backup and replication technology.
Knowledge of Dell servers and Dell storage.
Knowledge of Citrix XenApp.
Documentation skills using Visio, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint as appropriate.
ITIL Foundation qualification or the ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of ITIL disciplines is preferred.
Thinking Things Through
- Business & Customer Focus: Works consistently in the best interests of customers and the business.
- Taking responsibility for results: Making things happen, going the extra mile to drive performance and standards.
- Skilful Communication: Communicating information clearly, openly and persuasively.
- Relationship Building: Building positive relationships with colleagues and customers through respect, listening and teamwork.
Adapting to Change
- Flexibility: Updating skills and knowledge and responding positively to change.
- Resilience: Demonstrating calmness, confidence and perseverance in demanding situations.
- Managing change: Helping others to embrace change and implement it successfully.
- Sales Representative
Job location: Tullamore
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
- Branch Supervisor
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is t...
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs