|Contact name:||Alan Parnell|
|Published:||15 days ago|
- Meet and exceed agreed sales and margin target
- Work in partnership with a designated number of branches, maximising sales and margin
- Establish excellent working relationships with customers and branches
- Act as an external ambassador and capitalise on Company’s reputation and extensive product range
- Continually update product knowledge and share with customers to maximise sales and margin
- Support the branch to identify dormant and declined business opportunities
- Promote our Customer Promises
- Identify and negotiate business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Identify and promote other product offerings from our complete business.
- Keep all administration up to date on an IT platform
- Work with key suppliers to target potential opportunities
- As and when required, cover business critical requirements
- Own and maintain flexible time management, organisation, planning and support
- Contribute to the overall sales force
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A strong background in sales roles
5 year+ experience of selling timber related products to main and sub-contracter.
Experience of working within a Builder’s Merchants
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs