|Published:||5 days ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplaces for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We have an opportunity to join our Cork (Turners Cross) team on a Permanent basis.
Our store colleagues provide every Woodie's customer with an outstanding shopping experience through a helpful, friendly and knowledgeable approach. In this role, you will go above and beyond in order to help our customers complete their tasks, big or small.
Key Responsibilities –should be performed in line with the Woodie’s behavioural values ensuring day to day activities are showcasing our values and bringing them to life within the store. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Job specific Responsabilities for Replenishment Supervisor:
- Safely unloading of deliveries
- Accuratly checking off deliveries in line with company policy
- Safe storage of goods in the warehouse
- Coordinate repairs uplifts and customer collections
- Manage the reserve and collect area
Health & Safety
- Ensure safety of all colleagues, customers and reps in the warehouse
- Ensure the forklift is maintained and secured every day
- Ensure the Baler is maintained and used properly by all colleagues and reps
- Ensure all pallet trucks are maintained and used properly by all colleagues
- Ensure all stock is secured in compound areas and liase with management on any possible security threats.
Personal skills and attributes required for the job:
- Background as a Supervisor
- Retail or Warehouse background
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
- Friendly and polite when dealing with others
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Smart appearance
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Willing to learn new things
- Also available to working evenings and weekends
- Passionate about customer service and working with teams in a retail environment
- Previous retail or customer service experience would be an advantage
Hours: 39 per week
Starting Salary: €13.13 per hour
Must be available for the Morning shifts - from 6am (Monday - Saturday)
Our benefits include:
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Stock Control Assistant - Old Kent Road
Job location: Old Kent Road Job salary: Starting rate £21,424 pro rata (£10.30 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Inventory Specialist
Job location: Tallaght Job salary: 28000 to 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& G...
- Team Leader - Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny Job salary: 31000 to 35000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs