|Contact name:||Eddie Hernon|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Typical Tasks & Activities
* Working with Senior Management, drive the Procurement agenda as part of the Scottish business plan.
* Build effective working relationships with the supplier base, operational business, other central functions and Grafton Group businesses.
* Negotiate the best possible deal for PDM Buildbase Scotland and Grafton Group and then ensure compliance and delivery into the business.
* Ensure we are compliant and proactive in all legislative, social and economic developments.
* Provide excellent customer service to operational colleagues and suppliers.
* Perform any other duties that may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
Skills & Experience
* Experience of Category Management and Procurement, strong track record of proven delivery.
* Works collectively as part of a team.
* Focused and self-motivated.
* Effective influencing skills for use with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Previous experience and knowledge of builders merchants and or Specialist merchants.
* Broad category experience.
* CIPS qualified or working towards.
* A keen eye for identifying commercial opportunities and the initiative to see it through to a conclusion.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to carry out due diligence.
PDM Buildbase Scotland
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs