|Published:||21 days ago|
POD Hub Administrator
PART TIME - 25-30 hours
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays pro rata)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
* Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who are you?
* You’re a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
* You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious.
* Most importantly You’ll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Who are we looking for?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations:-
* Serving our customers’ needs in a safe and professional manner
* Maintaining a high standard of health and safety on sites and in depots
* Be one of the faces of Civils and Lintels and help create great customer service
* Create a close working relationship with your team.
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career. There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
* Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
* No delivery signatures required
* Social distancing in place in all of our depots
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Team Leader - Lucan
Job location: Lucan Job salary: 30200
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- HGV Driver - Wembley
Job location: London Job salary: £37,400 p/a (£16.00 p/h)
About UsFancy developing your career with the U...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs