|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Woodie's the market leading DIY, Home and Garden Retailer in Ireland and official “Great Place to Work” are looking for an expert, enthusiastic & goal-oriented Online Merchandiser to join our team in Tallaght. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, well known Irish brand that promotes a culture of support and development to help all colleagues achieve their career goals.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the optimum stock levels of products on the Woodies.ie site and will assist in growing our omni-channel sales performance by analysing the customer requirements and proposing improvements for home delivery and click and collect customers.
- Maintaining high levels of product availability on our website across the click and collect and home delivery channels
- Work closely with category teams on development of Home Delivery and click and collect ranges ensuring we are maximising sales opportunities for the business
- Analyse performance of products online and put forward suggestions to the category teams
- Work with the Head of Merchandising to co-ordinate intake of online ranged products
- Manage seasonality and seasonal changeover of online ranging
- Help define meaningful metrics to deliver success and progress for the online business
- Engage and influence key partners across the business to help drive the development of our online business
- Support the Merchandising team where required to range and forecast products
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (including Trainee Merchandisers & Assistant Merchandisers).
- Solid understanding of planning systems/tools.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Our benefits include:
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Sick-pay scheme
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Sales Representative
Job location: Tullamore
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
- Branch Supervisor
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is t...
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs