|Published:||20 days ago|
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you an experienced marketing professional with skills across retail and digital? Are you ready for the next step in your marketing career? Yes? Then we may have just the right role for you…
We are regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores, serving the trade and retail customers. We are looking to develop our marketing to grow sales within retail stores, increase our trade customers and improve our online presence.
At Leyland SDM, we are proud of our specialist DIY and Decorating knowledge and products we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled Marketing Director to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more. You will have the chance to set strategy and drive growth in the business, by building on our USP and brand. We want you to build a dynamic team to support you in achieving the business goals. As the Marketing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of marketing strategies for Leyland SDM, as well as overall enhancing the brand image and our identity.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Strong marketing experience both on and offline
- Held senior marketing roles, ideally in a retail / multi-site business environment
- Marketing qualifications – either degree or CIM Diploma
- Grown and managed a strong team
- Built and managed effective relationships with external agencies to achieve good return on investment
- Driven strategy including the development and implementation of marketing and content plans
- Managed a marketing budget effectively
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
In return, you can expect:
- Annual bonus opportunity of up to 30% of salary
- Participation in the Grafton Group LTIP Share Plan
- 33 days holiday a year (includes public holidays)
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health Cashplan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, Grafton Group
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Cycle2work scheme coming soon
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs