|Salary:||Competitive Salary plus benefits|
|Published:||22 days ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchant? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us support our ever-growing branch network who serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work, however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- This is a field-based role covering our Northern Region (Manchester, Yorkshire etc) working as part of a team to ensure inventory accuracy through security & procedural compliance within the stores, identifying & correcting anomalies where possible and/or promoting recommendations to the business for consideration.
- To conduct investigations when required, into security, compliance or inventory anomalies within the Support Centre functions & stores, in order to control & effectively reduce the overall Company losses.
- Experience in a similar field-based Audit role is preferred, but not essential.
You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work on their own or with others, resourceful, with drive, enthusiasm, and a passion to succeed.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- Plumbing & Heating Sales Representative - Gorey/Bray
Plumbing & Heating Senior Sales Representa...
- Retail Manager - Bray
Job location: Bray
Retail Manager Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chad...
- Sales Representative - Carlow
Job location: Carlow
Sales Representative Part of Grafton Group Plc,...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs