|Salary:||£40-52K dependent on experience|
|Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Analyst Programmer with experience of developing solutions in Navision (legacy ERP) and Business Central. You’ll need to demonstrate that you are:
- An experienced software developer
- An articulate and proactive communicator, with a can do attitude
- An Organised and professional
- Have excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Have the ability to deliver to tight timelines and prioritise workload
- You will need good IT skills, excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and be a team player.
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision – 2009 and/or D365 Business Central
- Development of code in CAL and AL
- MS SQL server at developer level. Transact SQL.
- Use and development of PowerShell Scripts
- Use of .Net or similar technologies
- Experience of working with 3rd party developers or partners
- Experience of application support in a multi-site organisation
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Tortoise, GIT, API Development, Docker LS Retail, MobileNAV, Continia and Jet Reports would be an advantage
- Exposure to an omnichannel business and test automation would be an advantage
The size of the IT footprint at Selco and the number of end-to-end processes that flow through various applications means we need more developers to support the needs of the business. The role will involve make changes to via CAL, AL and sometimes the development of webservices using .net or other similar technologies.
Your normal working week will be Monday to Friday, however you will be required to provide on-call via a rota and some evening and weekend working maybe required to support the deployment of enhancements and fixes, so flexibility is key.
- Assist with the development of new and improved business systems applications across the business using Agile Software Development / SCRUM / Waterfall methodologies
- Define the system changes required to deliver potential solutions and assist the users in selecting the optimal approach.
- Ensure that new business application systems or modifications to existing business application systems from 3rd part software suppliers are fit for purpose and do not disrupt existing applications.
- Creation of full lifecycle document for any changes that are made
- Unit test all new or modified all changes rigorously before handing over to Testing and User Acceptance
- Prepare software releases and hotfixes.
- Deployment of releases/hotfixes in different environments DEV/UAT/Production environment.
- Support the uninterrupted provision of business application systems for stores and Support Centre. This may occasionally involve working extended hours - weekend and/or overnight - and occasional working at remote locations or working with 3rd Parties.
- Escalate any known risks or technical incompatibilities between business applications
We’re getting bigger by the year and, with new branches opening nationwide and more investment in our IT systems it’s a great time to join and help build our IT development team.
We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, free health cash plan scheme, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work, free Life Assurance, free Health Cash Plan and a free GP Helpline.
- Kitchen Sales Advisor - Navan
Job location: Navan Job salary: 30000
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- Plant Hire Fitter - Castlebar
Job location: Castlebar
Hire Fitter Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwic...
- Branch manager - Sligo
Job location: Dublin
Branch Manager Reporting to the Regional Dire...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs