|Salary:||50000 to 55000|
|Published:||21 days ago|
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women! We are also listed as one of the 75 Best Large Workplaces in Europe and are recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We are seeking an expert Internal Communications Manager to join our Support Office team. The successful candidate will report to the chief people officer
Our ideal candidate:
- Has over 2 years’ experience in similar role for a medium to large business (preferably multi-site/retail)
- Can plan, prioritise and coordinate internal communications for maximum impact
- Is an authentic & collaborative team member with superb influencing skills
- Is adept at working with current Internal Comms tools
- Comfortable and experienced in presenting to key partners across the business, including our Leadership Team.
- Preferably has experience in Event Management and/or supporting with Employee Engagement initiatives
- Adapts to changing business requirements, with the ability to acquire new skills and apply them instantly.
- Has a proactive & flexible ‘can do’ approach to work
- Ensure that we maintain a world-class Internal Communications strategy, that Is engaging & informative for our 1,600 colleagues across our 36 locations
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & ad-hoc communications.
- Build and deliver a roadmap of Internal Communications & Colleague Engagement initiatives to support our business goals & our on-going Great Place to Work journey
- Support with event-planning of company conferences.
- Assist with projects to support the delivery of the wider HR business plan.
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days on-site in Tallaght and 2 days remote-working each week)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Parental leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs