Back to job search
|Contact name:||Mike Chapman|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Typical Tasks & Activities:
- Provide an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service.
- Ensure that the vehicle is road worthy by carrying out appropriate checks on a routine basis.
- Ensure that the vehicle, crane or forklift is driven and maintained in an appropriate and courteous manner and in line with legislation, health and safety guidelines and company policy.
- Report any vehicle, crane or forklift defects immediately to line/branch manager.
- Ensure that tachograph and other essential documents are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Build effective working relationships with customers acting as an ambassador for TTG.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly loaded onto the vehicle in line with health and safety procedures and proper documentation is completed prior to departure in order that goods can be tracked.
- Ensure that delivery notes have correct signatures as per company policy.
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times.
- To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
Skills & Experience
- Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to support other members of branch staff with Warehouse/Yard or any other duties.
- Experience of multi-site deliveries
- Knowledge of our products
- Hold a HIAB licence
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs