Back to job search
|Contact name:||Paul Hampden|
|Published:||28 days ago|
Provide an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service.
- Ensure that the vehicle is road worthy by carrying out appropriate checks on a routine basis.
- Ensure that the vehicle is driven and maintained in an appropriate and courteous manner and in line with legislation, health and safety guidelines and company policy.
- Report any vehicle defects immediately to line/branch manager.
- Ensure that any essential documents are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Build effective working relationships with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly loaded onto the vehicle in line with health and safety procedures and proper documentation is completed prior to departure in order that goods can be tracked.
- Ensure that delivery notes have correct signatures as per company policy.
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times.
- To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Other branch employees
Measurements of Success:
- Deliveries completed on a timely basis.
- Routine checks and defect reports are maintained accurately
- Good route execution thus reducing mileage and fuel costs.
- The appearance of self and vehicle are pristine at all times as the driver acts as an ambassador for the branch and the company.
- Maintain a faultless driving record whilst performing company duties.
Other Important Information
- Should be prepared to use initiative when delivering orders to ensure that the customer’s needs are met whilst not compromising health and safety regulations.
- Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g. warehouse/yard duties, as and when required.
- Must be prepared to fully support the Branch at the twice yearly stock-take.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs