|Published:||about 2 months ago|
This role will suit an individual with excellent excel skills, a good understanding of basic accounting/finance, a “can do attitude”, and experience of manipulating large amounts of data in excel models.
* Reporting and actioning on weekly/monthly sales and margin reports.
* Managing large sets of data in order to produce meaningful reports for management.
* Working closely with the branch network to drive profitability.
* Calculate and manage P&L accruals.
* Detailed analysis of haulage/yard costs.
* Journal posting essential to month end processes.
* Assisting the finance team with ad-hoc tasks where necessary.
* Experience in managing large data sets is essential.
* Excellent analytical skills – able to understand the commercial implications of the data
* Proactive approach with commercial awareness and a basic understanding of a P&L.
* Exceptional Excel skills is required.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Always looking for opportunities in continuous improvement.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills: able to work to tight deadlines.
Business: PDM Buildbase
Job Title: Data Analyst
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Duration – Permanent
Direct reports: 0
Location: East Kilbride
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs