|Salary:||Starting rate £19,760 pro rata (£9.50 p/h)|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchants? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work and at times a challenging environment however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- Working as part of a team providing excellent customer service wherever there is interaction with one of our customers
- Using specialist equipment such as the sawmill, paint mixers and forklifts
- We sell building materials, so there will be an element of manual handling, we can make reasonable adjustments if you need them
- Merchandising stock displays and replenishing shelves across the branch
- The contracted hours for this role are 37 or more
Our customers rightly demand great service, but they love a bit of banter too. You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work with others, resourceful with drive and enthusiasm.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- General Operative- Mallow Road- Cork
Job location: Cork
General Operative- Cork Builders Providers- Mal...
- Customer Assistant (Checkouts) - Cheltenham
Job location: Cheltenham Job salary: Starting rate £20,800 pro rata (£10.00 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Sales Representative - Roscommon
Job location: Roscommon
Sales Representative - Roscommon Part of Graf...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs