|Published:||8 months ago|
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Branch Manager is responsible for all of the daily functions within the branch. The successful appointee will be instrumental in developing a branch business plan and overseeing the daily implementation of the business plan in order to achieve branch revenue, sales and service goals.
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous Management experience essential
* Previous experience managing a busy builders providers would be a distinct advantage
* A strong understanding of the construction industry
* Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
* Third level degree in a commercial discipline is desirable but not essential
* Ensuring that the sales team provide a friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
* Have an understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Working with division managers and sales representatives to establish their monthly growth targets and development objectives
* Work closely with the Regional Director to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also ensure that standards are met for service excellence
* Maintain thorough knowledge of Chadwicks Group and competitor products/services to maximise sales and service opportunities
* Improve the performance of the Branch across a number of key performance measures
* Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
* Generate a culture of continued improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm and drive
* Maintaining a clean, well-organised and properly merchandised store at all times
* Ensuring that all policies, procedures and controls are followed at all times
* Branch administration
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong ability to negotiate obstacles
* An understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Excellent people management skills
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* To enjoy working with people
* Strategic Planning
* Problem Solving
* Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
* Tact and diplomacy
* Regional Director
* Operations Manager
* Support Office team
* Customers & Suppliers
* Leadership team
* Branch Colleagues
- Van Driver - Hanger Lane
Job location: London Job salary: Starting rate £25,038 p/a (£10.70 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Senior Field Sales Representative - South Dublin
Job location: South Dublin
Senior Plumbing & Heating Sales Representat...
- Sam Hire Sales Executive - South Dublin
Job location: South Dublin
Plant Hire Sales Executive Part of Grafton Grou...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs