|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Branch Manager is responsible for all of the daily functions within the The Panelling Centre, Swords. The successful appointee will be instrumental in developing a branch business plan to improve production output while maintaining high quality control. Ensuring daily implementation of the business plan in order to achieve branch revenue, sales and assembly line production goals
Knowledge & Experience
- Production / Branch management is essential
- A strong understanding of the kitchen/carpentry industry
- Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
- Ensuring that the production line achieves every goal set out by The Panelling Centre production scheduling system (TIOL)
- Ensuring monthly cycle count schedule is up to date
- Working with division & branch managers to achieve a high level of kitchen production success.
- Improving the efficiency level of the production line to enable a higher output
- Improve the performance of the Branch across a number of key performance measures
- Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
- Generate a culture of continued improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm and drive
- Maintaining a clean, well organised and properly stocked branch at all times
- Ensuring that all policies (incl Health & Safety), procedures and controls are followed at all times
- Branch administration
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong ability to negotiate obstacles
- An understanding of computers & basic IT needs.
- Excellent people management skills
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Strategic planning & problem solving
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Team Leader - Lucan
Job location: Lucan Job salary: 30200
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- HGV Driver - Wembley
Job location: London Job salary: £37,400 p/a (£16.00 p/h)
About UsFancy developing your career with the U...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs