|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Fancy developing your career with the UK’s fastest growing builders’ merchant? We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude to help us support our ever growing branch network who serve the nation’s tradespeople.
We won’t pretend it’s not hard work, however you’ll be working with some great people and in return we offer a first-class rewards package.
We’re growing year-on-year with no signs of slowing down. With new branches opening their doors nationwide, this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey and build your career with Selco.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all. Our aim is for Selco colleagues to be a true representation of all sections of society. We are committed to the Health and Safety of our Colleagues being our top priority.
- Reconciliation of key bank accounts
- Investigate and resolve bank reconciliation differences
- Work closely with stores, providing support and guidance on banking queries
- Manage the petty cash process, including journals
- Administer bank downloads and complete control checks
- Involved with month-end routines including posting of journals
- Logging returned cheques and monitor progress
- Raising purchase orders for banking services
- Reconciliation of vouchers
- Investigate chargebacks with banks and stores
- Cover and support for Banking Supervisor
Our customers rightly demand great service, but they love a bit of banter too. You’ll need to be customer focussed, a team player who is able to work with others, resourceful with drive and enthusiasm.
What can I expect in return?
At Selco, the opportunities for professional growth and development are immense. We actively support internal advancement through a fully developed and supported career path, with plenty of training opportunities along the way.
We also offer a huge range of company benefits, including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, free health cash plan, share save scheme, holiday buying, thousands of retail discounts and offers, a company pension scheme, Cycle to Work and free Life Assurance.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs